2009年6月1日月曜日

H0mew0rk N0, 4w(゚ロ゚;w(゚ロ゚)w;゚ロ゚)w

1. How do you greet members of your family? (mother, father, older brother, younger brother, grandparents, etc.)
If I greet my family, I just say "Good morning." and "Good night". Sometimes I don't say but I touch them to talking.

2. How do you greet people that are important in society?
For me, important person in my society is teachers. We greet them say "Good morning.", "Hallo.", "Good evening." but I pay my respect to them.

3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?
Sometimes I may greet different because I love or hate him. I think I also change my attitude.

4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?
No.

Because that is not usual greeting style in Japan.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you. I greet diffrent way to oissite sex too.
    hug is not greeting style in Japan ,but I sometimes hug my friends.
    So, you try to hug your friends.

    返信削除