2009年5月18日月曜日

H0mew0rk No,3゚・:,。*:..。o○☆(๑→ܫ←)

How do you greet people in your life?
I have two main greeting patterns.
1, When we have never before, we introduce ourselves to each other. For example, name, work, living place and age, etc. These are rambling information because I don’t know what kind of people you are. I am interested in someone to talk to me but I can’t open my mind yet. I do a formal greeting and say “Nice to meet you”.

2, When we are friend, we talk a lot. We already know each other than we met first time. Even if I talk a few words, my friends guess and they also say some. I greet them just "Hi" and I raise my hand.

Is it different for different people? How so and why?
It is different for different people because this is different of our cultures. When I went England, I shook hands with my home stay family in the first time. Then, I knew there were many body touches in another country. I live in Japan so I hesitated body touch in those days. However, I like this greeting because I have an attachment to people.

Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why or Why not?
When I talk to people, I don’t touch them because I live in Japan. If I touch a lot, I think she or he is too familiar with me. I feel unpleasant. In Japan, there is good proverb. "There is propriety also in intimate relations." It is too important for us to go around with everybody.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿