2009年5月16日土曜日

Buddism○o。..:*・(uωu人)・*:..。o○

Today, I talked about "Buddism".

1, Greeting about Eating
I say "Itadakimasu" and "Gochisousama" every day when I eat meal. This is natural thing for me because I have been doing these greeting from I was a child. I knew what "Itadakimasu" mean because I heard in my school trip place, "Kouyasan(高野山)". Every kitchen stuff give us their lives so I have to say "Itadakimasu" to eat their lives. After eating, I say "Gochisousama" to thanks for my delicious eating.

2, Coming of Age Day(成人式)
This is a festival which celebrate 20 years people. This origin was "Seinensai" in Saitama on 1946. "Seinensai" was made for young boys to give dream and wish for their bright future. In those days, in Saitama, that event were did shortly after war. Recently, girls wear "Kimono" and boys wear "suit" or "Hakama". Then, they hear mayor's speech and meet their friends. That atmosphere is changing year after year but that wish does NOT change, I think.

3, The Anniversary of one's Death(命日)
This is a day of one's death. In Japan, this day calls "Meinichi". This point to "Syoutsuki-Meinichi" when is one year after die. We offer incense sticks and visit a grave. Then we talk to the deceased and wish going to paradise chantting a prayer to the Buddha using "zyuzu"


4, Hatsumoude(初詣)
We visit to a shrine on New Year's Day. We have wishes, "ourincluding those for safe driving", "business success", "good health" and "great love" for one year. And we drink "omiki(御神酒)" which is sake offered to the shrine. After that, we buy a variety of "charms", "Hamaya(破魔矢)" and draw a "fortune slips" and write "ema(絵馬)". Then, if we have last year's "charms" and "Hamaya", we should back them to shrine.

5, Shichi-Go-San(七五三)
This is a festival for the boy who is 5 year old and the girl who is 3 and 7 years old. Their family celebrate their children's health and pray the saving grace of God in every November 15th. A long time ago, on November 15th was said "The day when demon doesn't walk and everything can doing good". And "November" was said "The month of thanks for God to see in the harvest season". The children who are 7, 5 and 3 years old wear Japanese clothes and make up in the first time. When they are celebrating, they eat special candy named "Chitose-ame(千歳飴)". This candy name means "one thousand years old candy". This mean has a wish from their parents to children's long lives.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿